GEBCO Digital Atlas
The GEBCO Digital Atlas (GDA) is a two-volume DVD and CDROM set which contains
- the GEBCO global bathymetric grid at 30 arc-second intervals
- the GEBCO One Minute Grid global bathymetric grid
- a global set of digital bathymetric contours and coastlines
- the GEBCO gazetteer of undersea feature names
- a software interface for viewing and accessing the data sets
The price of the atlas is £260, inclusive of postage and packing. A special price of £99 is available to educational and academic research establishments. VAT (currently at 20%) is payable on orders from within the European Community.
Find out how to order the GDA and access software updates, bug fixes and errata information from the British Oceanographic Data Centre (BODC).
- order the GDA
- access data set errata and bug fixes
- download software updates
- access more information about the GDA
Please note that version 2.12 of the GDA Software Interface was released in April 2009 and is available to download from BODC. It includes the options to
- display and export data from both GEBCO's gridded data sets — the GEBCO One Minute Grid and the GEBCO 30 arc-second grid.
- export data in an ASCII form suitable for conversion to an ESRI raster file.
How to cite the GEBCO Digital Atlas (Centenary Edition)
"IOC, IHO and BODC, 2003. Centenary Edition of the GEBCO Digital Atlas, published on CD-ROM on behalf of the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission and the International Hydrographic Organization as part of the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans, British Oceanographic Data Centre, Liverpool, U.K."