South and West Pacific Regional Mapping Meeting
Special Thanks to the Peruvian Hydrographic Office (Dirección de Hidrografía y Navegación) for hosting this event.
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 project
- Identify sources of bathymetric data
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing and management
- Identify regional priority areas and identify upcoming mapping expeditions
- Open data download and use workshop
Please register your interest by submitting this form by the 31st March.
Participation in the workshop is free-of-charge. Participants are encouraged to present.
Please see the event's 1st Circular letter for more information.
Back for more news and events items.